The world of commercial insurance is complex and always changing. It’s no wonder that nonprofit managers, executives and board members often struggle trying to understand how coverage works and the process for obtaining comprehensive and affordable coverage. For longer than a decade, the staff at the Nonprofit Risk Management Center has been training nonprofit leaders about insurance coverage. Our presentations are jargon-free and get to the critical topics you need to master.
Watch the recording of this Web Seminar if you are asking questions like:
- What insurance products should a nonprofit consider?
- How should a nonprofit board or staff go about the process of purchasing insurance?
- How will we know if we are adequately insured?
- Are liability insurance policies basically the same, or are there key differences?
- How does purchasing insurance differ from purchasing commodities for my nonprofit?
- What do I need to know in order to effectively negotiate my insurance renewal with an agent or broker?
- How much trust and faith should I place in an agent or broker who says “leave it to me?”
- How much, if anything, does the board need to know about the insurance we buy?