Few nonprofit supervisors look forward to conducting performance appraisals. Yet most managers understand that regular reviews are a vital risk management tool, and that inaccurate reviews can spell disaster when defending an employment decision in court.
Watch the recording of this Web Seminar if:
- You have ever postponed conducting performance appraisals due to anxiety about the process
- You have ever felt that your current appraisal process is less than adequate or requires updating
- Your responsibilities include conducting performance reviews for staff members who report to you
- You want to learn practical strategies for making the review process in your nonprofit less painful and more useful
- You want to hear a straightforward discussion of performance appraisal do’s and don’ts
- You want to pose questions to a risk management expert about how you can design and conduct performance appraisals for your nonprofit that protect your interests while providing helpful, constructive information to employees.