Fall 2023 RLCP
We’re excited to convene our 5th Cohort of risk leaders next Fall, 2023. We are now accepting applications for the next cohort!
The dates for the program are:
- September 22-23, 2023 (Friday + Saturday)
- October 13-14, 2023 (Friday + Saturday)
- 2023 Risk Summit at Lansdowne Resort & Spa – October 16-17 (Monday + Tuesday)
- November 3-4, 2023 (Friday + Saturday)
RLCP weekends begin on Friday morning at 8:30 am and wrap up with lunch on Saturday at 1 pm. RLCP tuition includes course materials, meals, and accommodations in Leesburg, VA. The tuition fee for Fall 2023 is $4,850. Cohort members must cover the cost of travel to and from Leesburg, VA.
Apply for Fall 2023 RLCP here.
During the 2023 Risk Summit, which will also take place in Leesburg, Fall 2023 Cohort members will have an opportunity to meet graduates of earlier RLCP programs.
After a two-year pause due to COVID-19, the Nonprofit Risk Management Center (NRMC) team was excited to resume our immersive risk management education program for nonprofit leaders: the Risk Leadership Certificate Program (RLCP).
Completion of RLCP entails:
- Exploring six core competencies of risk management: risk assessment, risk culture, risk function design, insurance program oversight, risk communication, and risk reporting (to governing boards, staff leadership team(s), and/or external stakeholders)
- Applying conceptual learning to a real professional role by planning and implementing a risk management project/activity while completing RLCP
- Enjoying peer learning and networking opportunities and access to NRMC consultants and partners for Risk Champion coaching and capacity building.
Meet RLCP Graduates
Graduates of the Fall 2022 RLCP Cohort are pictured below. The program ‘wrapped’ with an informal graduation ceremony at NRMC headquarters in Leesburg, VA on Saturday, October 22nd. Pictured left to right: Stacie Comeaux, Carrie Little, Candida Miranda, Jim Cavanaugh, April Perez, and Kelly Elliott.
Meet the Graduates of the Fall 2019 RLCP.
RLCP Fall 2018 – Meet the Graduates of the Fall 2018 RLCP.
Meet the graduates of our inaugural Spring 2017 RLCP. Or read detailed bios of the graduates.
Read RLCP Updates
Click here to read updates from the first cohort of RLCP.
Thanks to our RLCP Partner
The NRMC team thanks our Platinum Sponsor–Great American Insurance Group–for making this program possible.