Fall 2023 RLCP
We’re excited to convene our 5th Cohort of risk leaders this Fall 2023 and announce the amazing group of leaders who will be in the Cohort.
Meet the 2023 Cohort.
The dates for the program are:
- September 22-23, 2023 (Friday + Saturday)
- October 13-14, 2023 (Friday + Saturday)
- 2023 Risk Summit at Lansdowne Resort & Spa – October 16-17 (Monday + Tuesday)
- November 3-4, 2023 (Friday + Saturday)
Completion of RLCP entails:
- Exploring six core competencies of risk management: risk assessment, risk culture, risk function design, insurance program oversight, risk communication, and risk reporting (to governing boards, staff team(s), and/or external stakeholders)
- Applying conceptual learning to a real professional role by planning and implementing a risk management project/activity while completing RLCP
- Enjoying peer learning and networking opportunities and access to NRMC consultants and partners for Risk Champion coaching and capacity building.
Dates for the 2024 Fall program will be announced later this year. To learn more about the program in the meantime, view the RLCP flyer for 2023 here.
Meet RLCP Graduates
Graduates of the Fall 2022 RLCP Cohort are pictured below. Pictured left to right: Stacie Comeaux, Carrie Little, Candida Miranda, Jim Cavanaugh, April Perez, and Kelly Elliott.
RLCP Fall 2018 – Meet the Graduates of the Fall 2018 RLCP.
Thanks to our RLCP Partner
The NRMC team thanks our Platinum Sponsor–Great American Insurance Group–for making this program possible.