Order our popular book, EXPOSED: A Legal Field Guide for Nonprofit Executives as a go-to desk reference on a wide array of legal risks facing nonprofits.
In addition to EXPOSED, numerous Center articles are available on topics related to legal liability, including:
- Communicating With Key Constituencies During a Lawsuit
- Data Privacy and Cyber Liability: What You Don’t Know Puts Your Mission at Risk
- Increasing Your Liability Protection
- Liability and the Board: What Governing Teams Need to Know
- Liability Trends for Nonprofit Organizations
- Travel Safe: Managing the Legal Risks that Arise from International Operations
- Waivers and Young Participants
- Who Can Sue a Nonprofit Board?